45 Gsm - 200 Gsm Glass Fibre Roving White Wall Reinforcing Material
Spray up Rovings are specially designed for use in spray up molding
of fiberglass reinforced products . Applications include boat
shells , tub-shower , storage tank , pipes , recreational vehicles
, as well as , various construction and consumer applications .
They are compatible with various resins
Fiberglass roving should be stored in its original packing in a dry
and cool place. Best conditions are at temperatures from 15 to 35℃
and humidity between 35 to 65%. To ensure safety and avoid damage
to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three
layers high, when the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layer, care
should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
This fiber glass with 3460tex can be widely used in
bathtub, FRP boat hull
1. Perfect for incorporation into complicated composite profiles
2. Delivery from factory in 2 weeks on receipt of your confirmed
order or advance payment.
3. Each producing process strict QC testing, final product testing
on daily producing,which assure the good product quality, stable
4. They have been exporting to UK. Germany,France, Spain, Belgium,
Switzerland, Russia,UAE, KSA. Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey,India,
Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore,
|Product name||Fiberglass mesh||Color||White or other color|
|Material||Pt C- glass fiber||Emulsions||Acrylic emulsion|
|Use||1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products;
3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4>
Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced
plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel
fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building
caulking tape and other aspects.|
|Main Performance||Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability;
Construction and high efficiency.|
|Packing||PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into
the tray; last into the containers|
|Special Note||If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can
produce for you.|
|identification||Density tex||Moisture content(%)||Combustible content(%)||stiffness(mm)||Net weight(kg)|
|ER13-2400||2400||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.1||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-3100||3100||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-4800||4800||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of
Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products
made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and
the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex,
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, you’re welcome to come to our company, then we’ll offer free
sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. What’s your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?