400cc atv quad bike with 4 stroke 3 incline cylinder and big head
atv quad bike400-1
(1) Engine: 4 stroke, 3 incline cylinder
(2) Displacement:250/300400 cc
(3) Cooling System: Air and Oil cooled
(4) Compression Ratio: 9.9:1
(5) Fuel feed: Carburator
(6) Max Power: 23 Kw/7500 rpm
(7) Max Torque: 30 Nm/5000 rpm
(8) Max Speed: 93 Kmph
(9) Drive: Train 2WD, Sealed O ring chain
(10) Ignition: DC - CDI
(11) Transmission: 5 speed manual clutch with reverse
(12) Fuel tank capacity: 13 Litre
(13) Oil Capacity: 2.2 Litre
(14) Starting System: Electric Start
(15) Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic disc, twin piston
(16) Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
(17) Front suspension: Independent double wishbone w rebound,
(18)compression and preload adjustment
(19) Rear suspension: Swing arm with rebound, compression and
(20) Front tires: AT21 x 7-10
(21) Rear tires: AT20 x 10-9
(22) Wheel Base: 129 cm
(23) Min Ground clearance: 12 cm
(24) Seat Height: 84 cm
(25) Payload: 90 kg
(26) Dimension(LxWxH): 190 x 117x 112 cm
ATV is the abbreviation of All Terrain Vehicle.
ATV tires is wide, increases the contact area with the ground,
resulting in a strong friction, make it not easy to skid. ATV for actual transportation operations, hills/forest farm/mining
T/T,Western Union and Moneygram.
(30% is the deposit, and 70% must be paid before delivery)
Terms of transaction:
Our warranty is 1 years. If your vehicle is broken,the spare parts
will be sent to you free of charge. This vehicle will be sent to
you assembled by sea and you can ride as soon as getting it. The
terms of payment is wire transfer,western union or moneygram. The
delivery time is about 20 days.
1. What is the delivery time?
15-20 days after receipt of your payment.
2. What is your payment term ?
T/T by bank transfer, Moneygram or Western union.
3.What is your warranty terms?
|Engine & Frame:||quality guarantee period is 1 year or 5000km|
|Atv parts:||3 to 6 months|
NOTE: Parts urgent by air, normally warranty parts or parts order
4. What is the minimum order quantity?
We accept the sample order for testing.
All-terrain vehicle (ATV), also known as a quad, quad bike,
three-wheeler, four-wheeler, or quadricycle as defined by the
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a vehicle that
travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the
operator, along with handlebars for steering control. As the name
implies, it is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than
most other vehicles.