Home >

Magnetic Custom silicone bracelets bangle For Lady Dress up accessory

Categories Metal Bracelet
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: MP-BR0014
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: 10pcs
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Delivery Time: 10-30 working days
Packaging Details: 1pc/opp bag, or as your request
Material: Silicone
Size: 7.5-9 inch(to be suggested)
Color: Red, black, Blue, white, colorful
Logo: Welcom
Jewelry Type: Bracelets, Bangles
Feartures: Fashion and health
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Magnetic Custom silicone bracelets bangle For Lady Dress up accessory

Products show:


Item

Bracelets

Material

Silicone

Size

7.5-9 inch(to be suggested)

Logo technology

1. Emboss Logo; 2. Deboss Logo;

3. Printed Logo; 4. Ink Filled;

5.Plain, without Logo; 6. Deboss with Logo Color Filled;

7. Emboss With Color; 8. Other Technology.

Energy

Magnets,germanium, FIR, negative ions can be choosed

Color

Red, black, Blue, white, colorful

Logo

Welcome

Gender

Unisex

MOQ

100pcs

Feature

Fashion, health, odorless


Certification

SGS, ROHS

OEM/ODM

Acceptable

Payment term

30% deposite, and the other 70% before delivery,
Paypal, TT, Cash, Westunion

Craft

Laser, polished, plated are acceptable

Delivery time

10--30 days

Shipping

TNT, UPS, FEDEX, DHL, EMS

Package

1pc/opp bag, or as your request

Sample

Freely provided for u to have a test

Advantage

1, We have professional designing team, best service, and production site.
2, Jewelries are crafted from the highest grade materials by utilizing the leading manufacturing

processes offered in the jewelry industry.
3, Our products can be customized.


Detailed Information of the product:

Material: stainless steel

Terms of payment:

1. We accept T/T, Western Union and L/C.

2. 30% of deposit paid before manufaturing, balanced payment before delievering.

3. Producing lead time: 10-15 days after we receiving the deposit.(The date is according to our

bank receiving record)

4. We can produce the product in different level stainless steel material and different size, pls note

clearly your requirment when you place the order. Or we will follow the best way for our factory.

5. Our sales will confirm detailed infomation with you before manufacturing and before delievery.

Before delievery, we will send you product pictures for confirmation.


Germanium

Germanium will accumulate within the body, fatigue resistance and promote metabolism.

Red far-infrared

The role of farinfrared to the skin, the majority of the energy absorbed by the skin, causing it will increased

skin temperature, heat the skin to stimulate the receptor, through the hypothalamus reflection, so that relaxation

of vascular smooth muscle, blood vessels expand, blood circulation to speed up and enhance metabolism

Negative ions

Negative ions can activated the human cells, purified the blood vessels, recovering fatigue; Enhanced

resistance,increase the function of white blood cells engulf bacteria; Inhibition of tumor cell growth ;absorption

and shielding electromagnetic radiation and improve the allergies.

Magnet

Magnet can improves blood circulation,adjust blood pressure, and also has analgesic effects.

Product Tags:

metallic bracelets

  

trendy bracelets

  
Quality Magnetic Custom silicone bracelets bangle For Lady Dress up accessory for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Max profit(china)limited
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
Company Info
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly