18 AWG RG6 CCS Coaxial Cable For Satellite Dish / TV Antenna ,
White And Black
- Flame Retardant RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 18AWG CCS
- Virgin grade polyethylene insulation
- Bonded aluminum foil
- Flame retardant PVC jacket
RG6 cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV, CCTV
systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where lower
18AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.0403"(1.02mm)±0.01(0.0004)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.18"(4.57mm)
21% conductivity copper clad steel (21%CCS).Dielectric core is
insulating grade virgin polyethylene. The 1st shield is bonded laminated aluminum tape, the 2nd shield is 0.12x64 braid, the third shield is normal aluminum foil,
an then the 4th shield is 0.12x 48 braid. The jacket is flame retardant PVC.
1st shield: bonded aluminum tape.
2nd shield: 0.12 aluminum alloy braid wire, 4ends x16 carry.
Maximum ovality: 0.013" (0.33)
3rd shield: normal aluminum foil.
4th shield: 0.12 aluminum alloy braid wire, 4 ends x 16 carry.
Flame retardant jacket:
Nominal diameter over jacket: 7.10mm±0.2mm
We provide buyer's label OEM/ODM design service.
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 82% nominal
- RG6 cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- RG6 is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, normal
lead-time of 40’FCL quad-shield RG 6 cable is about 7 days.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center, we offer OEM and ODM services.