Investment casting metal parts
Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel…etc.
Per customer's requirements
On time delivery
- Investment casting metal parts
- Weight: 0.1 to 100kg
- Used in metallurgy, automobile, aero, chemical, ship hardware and
other engineering industry
- Other processes: sand casting, die casting, lost-foam casting and
permanent mold casting
- Materials: ductile cast iron, carbon steel, steel alloy, stainless
steel, brass, aluminum
- Design and production as per customer's requirement
- Short delivery time for both samples and orders
- Process description:
We offer custom investment casting parts, lost wax casting metal
parts, to our customer. This lost wax casting process makes shell
mold for metal parts. This process is used to cast complex high
quality parts with requirements of a very good surface finish and
close dimensional tolerances.
A wide range of alloys is available for investment casting process.
They include carbon steels, low alloy steels, stainless steels,
tool steels and copper based alloys. The investment cast parts can
range from a weight of just a few ounces to approximately 80
pounds. If you are concerned with precision in very small parts, we
are especially proficient at very fine detail work including teeth
First article layouts and spectrometer material certifications are
provided with all first article samples.
A variety of secondary operations can be performed on investment
castings. They include heat treatment, machining, plating,
painting, polishing and buffing, assembly services and even custom
Investment casting parts process
1. We are the manufacturer of lost wax casting, also known as
investment casting parts.
2. We make investment casting moulds (molds), investment casting
tooling design, investment casting tooling manufacturing, wax mold
injection, wax assembly, shell mold, and investment casting parts.
3. Our process including investment casting de-waxing, investment
casting sintering, investment casting, wax casting mold removal,
lost wax casting cutting.
4. Material for investment casting materials are Aluminum alloys,
Bronzes, tool steels, stainless steels, haste alloys, and precious
metals. Parts made with investment casting often do not require any
further machining, because of the close tolerances that can be
5. Our investment castings use in many industries—agriculture,
automotive, electronics, firearms, gas, hardware, high-tech,
sporting—have benefited from each of their lost wax casting
6. Our products include aluminum investment castings, titanium lost
wax castings, stainless steel investment casting parts. We make
investment casting parts with the alloy that will best meet your
7.Alloy Specifications of lost wax casting: Carbon steel, Low and
High Alloy Stainless Steel, SG iron, Cast Iron, Copper and Copper
Alloys, Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys, Cobalt and Nickel based