800gsm 1.5mm Grey Board Paper Sheet Single layer of Recycled Mixed
|Brand Name||Grade B grey board|
|Moisture:||12% with ±2.5%|
|Package method||Sheet:standard seaworthy packing.|
The grey board is one layer board,the Brand is STONE(grade B),is
made by old newspaper and recycled paper, can be used for printing,
package, stationery, etc.But the grammage range of Grade B is from
750g to 1500g only.
- Strong stiffness
- Folding resistance
- Smooth surface
Packaging & Shipping
1. Sheets on wooden pallet and were wrapped by plastic film
,reinforced by plasticstrip.The 4 edges were
protected by hard protection angle.A wooden plat on the top of the
pallet to protact the grey boards.
2.As per requirment of customer
3. Height of pallet: 1.1m, 1.2m, 2.0m
1. Q:Are you a manufacturer or trade company ?
A: We are a professional grey board manufacturer.
2. Q:How can I get the samples for 800gsm grey board ?
A: The samples can be sent withing two days after got your detailed
address and Express account.
3. Q:How much the transportation freight for the samples of 800gsm
grey board ?
A: The freight depends on total weight and packing size and your
4. Q:How long can I expect to get the sample for your 800gsm grey
A: Normally it will take 4-5 days to reach you.
5. Q: what is your Brand and how many grade for your 800gsm grey
A: We offer 4 brands and have three grades
1) Grade A (Brand: CRYSTAL) : it is two side grey board which is
made by waste newspaper and corrugated paper and the quality is
2) Grade AA (Brand: JADE): it is full grey board which is made by
full waste newspaper and the quality is better than Grade A.
3) Grade B (Brand: STONE): it is one layer board which is made by
waste newspaper and recycled paper and the quality is very good.
4) Glossy AA with smooth surface (Brand: DIAMOND): it is full grey
board, but with smooth surface and the quality is the best.
All above grades are suitable for arch file, boxes, hardcover book,
puzzle etc. You can select the grade as per your quality
requirements. And our best sales is Grade A which is lower price
but with good quality.
6. Q:How to order for your 800gsm grey board?
A: Please send us your purchase order by Email or Fax, or ask us to
send you proforma invoice. We need to know the following
information for your order.
1) Product information-Quantity, Specification (sheet or roll size,
thickness and Packing requirements etc.
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information-Company name, Street address, Phone and fax
number, Destination sea port.
4) Forwarder's contact details if you have any in China.