Saturated Steam Double Door Autoclave With Safety Door System
Sterilizers are arranged for either free standing or recessed
installation, as specified.
Each sterilizer is height-adjustable.
Sterilizer subframe is equipped with a synthetic rubber gasket to
ensure tight fit between the cabinet panels on freestanding units
or between the front cabinet panel and wall partition on recessed
On free standing units, stainless-steel side panels and a louvered
top panel enclose the sterilizer body and piping.
- High capacity in a small footprint
- Touch screen technology for high user interaction
- Possibility to have the technical area for easy maintain on the
left or on the right or both sides
- High effective liquid-ring vacuum pump for saving energy
- Excellent ergonomics together with well-adapted accessories
- Integrated automatic PLC control system with one key operation
- High quality chamber with fine polished of quality stainless steel
- Flexible loading system suitable for various goods requirements
- With stainless steel cart and trolley
Door is constructed of Type 304 stainless steel.
During cycle operation, door is sealed by a steam-activated door
Door seal is constructed of a special long-life rubber compound.
When sterilize cycle is complete, the seal retracts under vacuum
into a machined groove
in the sterilizer end frame.
A proximity switch is used by the control to determine if door is
An additional seal pressure switch prevents inadvertent cycle
initiation if door is not sealed.
The door assembly is equipped with a mechanical locking mechanism
that ensures the door
cannot be opened as long as the seal is intact and energized and
more than 2 psig (0.14 bar)
pressure is in the chamber.
The sterilizer door is fitted with a stainless-steel panel that
insulates the operator from the chamber
end frame, reducing the chance of accidental contact with a hot
Motorized Hinge Door
Sterilization temperature rage
105°C to 134°C
Sterilization time rage
Brochure load down from here
Medpharm medical large steam autoclave brochure.pdf