EN ISO12402-3 CE 150N Inflatable Adult Life Jacket Vest With Safety
Harness & Lifeline
This type inflatable life jackets are produced by GL-DNV
Classification to fulfill the test and certification requirements
according to the standard DIN EN ISO 12402-3.
The life jacket consists of one air chamber, which is made of nylon
210D oxford TPU composite material, an automatic inflation system
including one CO2 cylinder, and an oral inflation tube. In emergency situation, when
a person wearing the life jacket has fallen into water, the life
jacket will be inflated by the automatic inflation system within 5
seconds. Additionally, it can be inflated by manually pulling the
toggle, to ensure safety of the people at risk to drowning. When
staying in water for a long time and finding the buoyancy not
sufficient, please inflate the chamber additionally with the oral
The inflatable life jacket has the advantages of small size, light
weight, comfort, easy use, and is suitable for offshore operation.
2. Main parameter
1) Body mass(kg): ≥60kg
2) Chest girth(cm): 94-140cm
3) Ambient temperature for use: -30℃ ~ +65℃
4) Inflation time: ≤5s
5) Freeboard: ≥100mm
6) Buoyancy: ≥150N
7) Gas: CO2
8) Gas content in cylinder: 33g
9) Self-weight: ≤1.2kg
Gas cylinder size: Φ25.4mm×138mm×1/2-20UNF
3. Instructions for use
1) Before use, make sure that the 33g CO2 cylinder has been screwed all the way into the actuator. Also
please check carefully every part of the life jacket. If you find
any breakage or gas leaking, please contact the local service
central immediately. Try out the life jacket to ascertain its
performance before the first use.
2) To wear the jacket tight, close buckle, adjust the belt to fit
as tightly as possible.
3) When a person wearing the life jacket has fallen into water, the
life jacket will be inflated by the automatic inflation system
within 5 seconds. Additionally it can be inflated by manually
pulling the toggle, to ensure safety of the people at risk to
drowning. When staying in water for a long time and finding the
buoyancy not sufficient, please inflate the chamber with the oral
4) The correct function of the inflated life jacket will be
affected by bad weather clothing. Please reconsider to use in this
case a life jacket of higher buoyancy level.
5) The life jacket may be used only at ambient temperature range of
: -30℃ ~ +65℃.
6) The life jacket only reduces the risk of drowning, and do not
guarantee any rescue.
7) The D- Ring and the lifting loop can help to get the person in
trouble out of the water.
8) The whistle can be used for sound alarm. The reflective tapes
provide aim for the rescuer to find the person to be rescued at low
4. Material use:
|Outside fabric||210D Nylon oxford TPU composite material|
|Inflation System||Auto Inflator with manual cord, one 33g CO2 cylinder, and an oral
|Reflective tape||reflective tape|
|Waist Belt||Black webbing belt with stainless steel D ring & adjust buckle|
|Accessories||Life jacket light, whistle|
|Printing||LOGO, Operation instruction & life jacket information|
Accessories of life jacket:
Whistle with standard of ISO12402-7, life jacket signal light
Photos for reference:
1) The life jacket is not a personal flotation device (PFD) until
2) DO NOT inflate orally and then inflate via the gas cylinder.
3) It is forbidden to knock the life jacket or to throw it from a
Never expose the life jacket to the sun for a long time.
4) Do not use the life jacket as a cushion.
5) Practice and train yourself in the use of the device before use.
- 3 -
6) Full performance may not be achieved using waterproof clothing.
refer to the leaflet.
7) It is unsafe to wear the life jacket with the waist belt
8) Warning: Gas cylinders are dangerous goods. They shall be kept
children and must not be misused.
9) Warning: Do not apply any diapers which provide buoyancy when
10) Special warning: The cylinder may be empty although one still
can see the
“Green” status indicator inside of the automatic device. If in
the gas cylinder and assure yourself that the cylinder has not
used by control of the unbroken seal of the cylinder.
11) Do not use the life jacket if any red indication is visible.