Blue Curved Memory Foam Contour Pillow Relief Of Back / Neck And
- These high-tech temperature sensitive foam memory pillows mould to
your shape to give optimal support and comfort.
- The Ergonomic design provides ideal sleeping posture for relief of
back, neck and shoulder pain.
- The foam quickly remoulds to your shape when moving to ensure that
your head and neck are supported throughout the night.
- Memory Pillow total support and comfort.
- Space age Visco-Elastic memory foam moulds to your head and neck
for maximum support and comfort.
- Relief of back and neck pain.
- Assists with reducing snoring, stress and insomnia.
- Relieves back, neck and shoulder aches.
- Ideal for all sleeping positions - back, side, stomach.
- Eliminates painful pressure points.
- Comes with removable, washable zip off pillow cover.
Wavy Contoured Memory Foam Pillow With Breathable Cotton Cover For
100% polyurethane memory foam
Single jersey, 100% polyester
Knitted fabric, bamboo fiber, jacquard velour is available, or as
Head cradle & neck support during sleeping
Sample lead time
5-7 days after details being confirmed by buyer
Memory Foam vs. Latex
In terms of comfort, memory foam and latex both provide pressure
relief and comfort, but offer two distinct
feels and ways of reducing pressure. Neither is necessarily better
than the other and when choosing it will
come down to a personal preference.
Memory foam tends to be a less expensive product, but has a wide
range of qualities.
Memory foam relieves pressure by absorbing pressure and molding to
your body. It adjusts to your weight,
shape,and body temperature so your heavier areas can sink in
further and evenly reduce pressure across
your entire body.
Latex is a more expensive product and designed to outlast
traditional spring mattresses.
It can be made using natural or synthetic (manmade) ingredients. It
is a breathable, resilient material that
conforms to your unique body shape and weight. Latex gives you the
feeling of sleeping “on” your pillow or mattress, not “in” it.
Latex absorbs pressure and instantly contours to your body by both
absorbing pressure in your heavier
areas and reaching up to gently relieve pressure, absorbing and
distributing your weight across the
surface of the pillow or mattress.