what is slip ring?
The so-called slip ring is an electrical component responsible for
rotator connectivity, energy and signal’s transport. According to
the transmission medium, slip ring is divided into conductive ring,
fluid slip ring, and smooth ring. Also referred to as “rotation
connectivity” or“spin-pass. Usually slip ring is installed in the
center of rotation of equipment, mainly composed of two parts of
rotating and stationary. Rotation structure of rotary part is
connected with the use of the equipment and subsequent operation,
it is called rotor; connecting the fixed structure of the device,
it is called stator. Overall slip ring rely on stretch lap
principle, the principle of rolling lap, or sealing principle, and
clever movement structure and seal design, precision parts
production with a reasonable selection, which form a stable and
reliable connectivity rotation system.
This unit can be used in any electromechanical system that requires
unrestrained, continuous rotation while transferring power or data
from a stationary to a rotating structure.
It is also called a rotary electrical interface, commutator,
collector, swivel or an electrical rotary joint. It can improve
electromechanically capability, simplify system design, eliminate
possible damage while rotation. It’s the key apparatus of various
precision rotary worktable, electric test instrument, manufacture
and process control instrument.
The LPS-15 separate slip ring is a standard, off-the-shelf unit
that uses gold contacts at the rotary interface. Color-coded lead
wires are used on both the stator and rotor for simplifying
Using a 90° V-groove ring design for each ring, the LPS-15 provides
smoother running, lower torque and lower electrical noise than
competitive slip rings.
- 15 circuits models
- Speed up to 300 rpm continuous
- Gold-Gold contacts
- 250mm standard lead lengths
- Compatible with data bus protocols
- Sealed units are available
- Flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, lead wires
- Precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements for most
- Low torque minimizes system torque budget
- Compact design to fit in the most demanding space.
- Smooth running
- Low electrical noise
- Quick shipment per your urgent requirement
- 360°continuous rotation
- High bandwidth transfer capability
- Electrical test equipment
- Manufacturing and process control equipment
- Indexing tables
- CCTV pan / tilt camera mounts
- Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination equipment
- Exhibit / display equipment
- Medical equipment
- Aviation, military, instrument
- Mini-type wire-rolling machine
- Custom Machinery
- OEM Machinery
Number of Circuits
-20℃ to +60℃
60%RH or higher
Gold to Gold
32 # silver plated copper
Standard 250 mm (9.843inch)
≥500 VAC @50Hz, between each circuit
1000 MΩ @ 500 VDC
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and
appliaction of Sliprings.
2. What do we do?
We focus on developing ,designing ,manufacturing high quality
sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
3. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996 , we have
thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
JINPAT has the right solutions for you.
4. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet,which includes
advanced production line,R&D center and Testing Laboratory.
We offer standard model and customised solutions for various
application . The factory is equiped with advance testing
5. What is Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; promt
6. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with stricgent quality control
- Most of our test equipment are best advanced .
- Long life product span .
- We offer competive price with reliability.
7. Whom with us?
We are coopearting and growing with customers in difference
industries. Our expertise meet various requirements and standards
as well as in military specification.
8. How long is your delivery time?
1 week ARO for standards.
9. What is the caution while slip ring is installed?
Please see "Installation guide".
10. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet,
Servo, H1M1, video etc.
11. What is the voltage & current range of the slip ring?
Normally, It is mV ~600V & 0~3000A.
12. What is the through bore slip ring ID range?
5mm.to 500mm. Could be customized.
13. Is 500rpm your highest working speed?
No, our R&D engineers could design slip rings according to your
special requirements, and the working speed could be high up to
- The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation
speed and environment.
- Contact us on wire color codes
- We can not display more information on the website for sake of
keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions
to us via email.
If you want to know more details about JINPAT Slip Rings, please
contact us with your special needs!