Hall Digital Position Sensors IC
LD441A and LD461A (analog SS441A/SS461A)position sensors have a
thermally balanced integratedcircuit overfull temperature range. The negative compensation slope
is optimized to match the negativetemperature coefficient of lower cost magnets. Bipolar latching and
unipolar magnetics are available.Band gap regulation provides extremely stable operation over 3.8 to
30 VDC supply voltage range.LD441A and LD461A are capable of continuous 20mA sinking output,
and may be cycled as high as 50mAmaximum.
NOTICE: Interruption of power to a latching device may cause the
output to change state when power isrestored. If a magnetic field of sufficient strength is present,
the sensor output will be in the conditiondictated by the magnetic field.
- 3.8-30 VDC supply voltage
- Digital current sinking output
- 3 pin in-line PCB terminals
- Quad-Hall design virtually eliminates mechanical stress effects
- Temperature compensated magnetics
- Unipolar, latching magnetics
- High output current capability –50 mA absolute maximum
- Operate/release points symmetrical around zero gauss
- Operating temperature range of -40℃ to +150℃
- Package material: Plaskon 3300H
- Surface mount version available: LD400-S (with cut and formed
BLDC motor, auto electronic fuel injection system, ignition timing
control system, valve position, robot control, linear position
detection, RPM detection, etc.
Factory Outlet, spot stock. Good reliability, quality assurance.
Free sample, pre-sales & after sales application and technical
supports services will be provided.
Welcome to buy the following products