Custom Design 285mm SKS5 Metal Cutting Saw Blade, Slitting Saw
Blades 10 Inch
- Edge (tip) material: Cermet. Cermet tip imported from Japan, we’re
using Mitsubishi or Sanvik.
- Steel body uses Japanese SKS steel: SKS51 or SKS5.
- Flattening and Surface grinding ensure the plate that is distortion
free and have uniform thickness.
- Unique design for the angle of tip and unique shape of tip for
- Unique Heat treatment for the plates, which make sure the plates in
- Special brazing technology makes sure the strength of the teeth so
as to prevent carbide breakage.
- High dimensional accuracy makes sure the operation more smoothly.
- Unique tension treatment could keep the most stable performance
- Special coating for metal cutting is applied.
- Suitable for most of metal cutting machines in the world such as
Nishijia, Amada, Anderson, Tsune, Mega, Fongho,Soco,Everising,
- Manufacturing with Japanese technology and design in Japan.
Remaining cool while cutting and longer the using life. It is
Throw-away type and non-resharpenable.
Cold Saw Metal Cutting Saw Blades / 100Z Steel Tubing Cutting
Circular Saw Blades
and other suitable metal cutting machine.
A cold saw is a sawing machine that uses a circular saw blade to
cut metal. The name "cold saw" comes from the cutting process they
employ. These sawing machines transfer the heat generated by
cutting to the chips created by the saw blade. Therefore, the blade
and material being cut remain cold, unlike an abrasive saw, which
abrades the metal and creates a great deal of heat in the metal and
The new YEYI cermet tipped metal cutting cold saw blade leads the
great job for the metal cutting work. Saw blade body use SKS5 or
SKS51 steel which is imported from Japan. And with YEYI unique
tension technology, the saw blade has a stable and quiet response
Unique shape and angle of cermet tip are quite different form the
HSS saw blade. Metal cutting could be much easier while using YEYI
metal cutting cold saw blade.
The tip used is Cermet tip which is imported from Japan. What is
The cermet is a composite material composed of ceramic (cer) and
metallic (met) materials. The cermet is ideally designed to have
the optimal properties of both ceramic, such as high temperature
resistance and hardness, and those of a metal, such as the ability
to undergo plastic deformation. The metal is used as a binder for
an oxide, boride, or carbide. Generally, the metallic elements used
are nickel, molybdenum, and cobalt. Depending on the physical
structure of the material, cermets can also be metal matrix
composites, but cermets are usually less than 20% metal by volume.
Cold saw using the cermet tip in order to keep the stability of
metal cutting and keep the saw blade cool all the time. So it can
increase the cuttinglife.
We use imported brazing machine for brazing the tip and use the
Japanese grinding machine for grinding the saw blade teeth.
Suitable cutting machine: NISHIJIMA, TSUNE, AMADA, ANDERSON,
I.T.E.C, FONGHO, SOCO,EVERSIING, MEGA, DELTA Webo and other metal
Cutting materials: steel bar or pipe.
- We use Japanese saw blade steel. Body’s quality is much better than
- In order to keep the saw blade working stable, every saw blade has
the tension treatment by hands.
- Imported cermet tip (sandivk and Mitsubishi) keeps the excellent
- All the welding machines and grinding machines are imported from
- In order to get the best cutting results, our Japanese technical
staff would modify the design after getting the customers’
Cutting materials recommendation:
|Diameter||Teeth||Recommend diameter of material|
|Diameter||Machine manufacturer||Machine model|
*The list haven't show the all machines. All the metal cutting cold
saw machines can use our saw blade.
Different from band saw and metal saw (hss). The cold saw blade
will give you lots of benefit.
One cold saw mahine can replaces three band saws or metal
1. Less space
2. Less labor
3. Less environmental pollution
4. Less captial outlay
5. lower cost per cut
6. Saving the cutting time.
Contact us today to obtain the quality product from YEYI!