Wood Pellet Mill Introduction
The wood pellet mill used in wood pellet plant alway adopts ring die pellet mill. Ring die pellet mill have high efficiency in producing pellets.
The conditioner of wood pellet mill is to add steam to contact
material for conditioning at best status before coming into
Pellet fuel is mainly made of sawdust, shavings, fines and
rightover after processing trees for lumber or other wood products.
At a wood pellet plant, raw material need to be well prepared
before pelletizing. After dried, compressed, and formed into small
eraser-sized bits, the wood pellets get from wood pellet plant are
clean, pleasant smelling and smooth to touch.
Advantages of Wood Pellet Fuel:
1. Reduces our dependence on oil and gas.
2. Wood pellet fuel cost is not dictated by world events; therefore
cost is more affordable and predictable.
3. Since wood pellet stove popularized, wood pellet fuel can be
burned in most areas even those with burning restrictions.
4. Wood Pellet fuel has been proven to provide the cleanest burning
compared to any other solid fuel.
5. One ton of wood pellets has the heat value of about one and a
half cords of wood and stacks easily in one third the space! This
makes it possible to easily store fuel for the entire season.
6. Wood pellets are a clean, environmentally friendly, natural,
renewable fuel resource.
Process of Complete Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
- Raw Material Prepared
Contact us :www.pellet--machine.com