industrial electric 8 ton coal fired hot water steam boilers
Steam boiler is a closed vessel in which water is heated. The
heated water exits the boiler for use in various process or heating
The pressure vessel in a boiler is usually made of steel (or alloy
steel), or historically of wrought iron. Stainless steel is
virtually prohibited (by the ASME Boiler Code) for use in wetted
parts of modern boilers, but is used often in superheater sections
that will not be exposed to liquid boiler water. In live steam
models, copper or brass is often used because it is more easily
fabricated in smaller size boilers. Historically, copper was often
used for fireboxes (particularly for steam locomotives), because of
its better formability and higher thermal conductivity; however, in
more recent times, the high price of copper often makes this an
uneconomic choice and cheaper substitutes (such as steel) are used
Chemical: polymerization, condensation, distillation, concentration,
Fat: decomposition, deodorization, distillation of aliphatic acid,
Petrochemical: rectification, heating, thermal insulation
Plastic&Rubber: hot-press, calender, extrusion, vulcanization molding, artical
Textile staining: heat setting, dry, curing
Fiber: polymerization, fusion, mould pressing, thermosetting, extension,
Carbon: bitumen fusion, dripping, mixing, molding
Wood: veneer, MDPE, HDPE, lamination flooring, birch hot-pressing,
Metal: pickling, electroplate, coating, oil bath, heat-treatmen
Coating: basting and drying, vehicle, plane, hot forming, hyperthermia
Construction: highway hitumen, dissolving, thermal insulation
Cement: fuel heating
Electric: resin impregnation, melting&holding
Air-condition: radiant heating
1. Drum layout from top to bottom is compact and uniform heating.
2. Water mains cycle structure increases heated areas and improves
the water cycle effects, effectively the thermal efficiency.
3. Upper gearing factory can short the installation cycle and low
the installation costs.
4. Body adopts dual-rear-drum vertical structure, full layout
heating surface and high thermal efficiency.
5. Mechanization combustion, environmental protection and energy
6. Auxiliary equipped and controlled high level.
7. Body and base use two pieces to leave the factory, installed in
a short period and low installation costs.
8. Evaporation capacity is 4000-25000kg/h, design pressure is
1.25-2.45Mpa and thermal power is 2.8-14MW.
Active grate area