Item Name: Sodium hydroxide
Other Names: Sodium Hydrate, Caustic Soda,Lye
CAS No.: 1310-73-2
EINECS No.: 215-185-5
Purity: 96%, 99%
Grade: Industrial/Food Grade
Appearance: Flake, Liquid, Pearl, Solid
Flakes/Pearls: 25kg/Wooven Bag. 25MT/20"FCL
Solid: 200kg/Wooven Bag. 20MT/20"FCL
Plastic: 250kg/Plastic Drum. 20MT/20"FCL
1. Used as the most common paint stripper on wooden objects.
2. Used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous "Gold
3. Used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to
produce alumina (aluminum oxide) which is the raw material
used to produce aluminum metal via the smelting process.
4. Used in soap making (cold process soap, saponification).
5. Food uses of sodium hydroxide include washing or chemical
peeling of fruits and vegetables
6. Used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing clogged
7. Used as a cleaner in breweries, where it is simply called
Payment terms: T/T, L/C
Price terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
Production capacity: 2000MT/20 Days
Lead time: 10~20 Days