-100-240v 50-60hz ac adapter
-19V 2.1A Adapter Laptop for Asus
5.5*1.7mm 40W PA-1400-11 19V 2.1A Adapter Laptop for ASUS Eee PC
No Trust, No Business!
|AC Input:||100 ~ 240V 50~60Hz|
|DC Output:||19V 2.1A 40W|
|Cord Cable:||USA UK EU AU plug|
2.Compatible Part Numbers:
3. Fit Machines:
For Asus Eee PC 1005HA Series
1005HA-B, 1005HA-E, 1005HA-P, 1005HA-V
For Asus Eee PC 1008HA Series
For Asus Eee PC 1101HA Series
For Asus Eee PC 1104HA Series
For Asus Eee PC 1106HA Series
Carton box; Customized box and logo are available if big quantity
6. AC adapter tips:
- 1. All our laptop notebook AC power adapters are brand new, CE
certified for safety, 100% guaranteed to meet or exceed original
equipment manufacturers (OEM) specifications and come with full 1
year replacement warranty.
- 2. Please check your original adapter's OEM part number which is
printed on your adapter label, laptop model number with our
postings before the purchase to make sure you get the right power
- 3. Do not use the laptop AC power adapter in dusty, dirty, and hot
areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
- 4. Unplug laptop notebook adapter's AC power when not in use.
- 5. Store laptop AC power adapter in cool and dry place.
About the ACAdapter
1. You can connect the AC adapter with your computer either turned
on or off.
2.The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However,
power connectors vary among countries. Before you use AC power in a
foreign country, you may need to obtain a new power cable designed
for use in that country.
3. If the computer is connected to a Dell docking device, you can
run the computer on AC power by connecting the AC adapter to the
4. If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery
installed, the AC adapter charges the battery (if needed) and then
maintains the battery's charge.
5. To avoid overheating the AC adapter when powering the computer
or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area,
such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in
a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.