Hesco gabion retain walls
Professional Manufactory of Hesco Barrier for
The Hesco barrier is a kind of modern gabion for Military
fortification and Flood control. It is made of a collapsible wire
mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, it can be used in
separate cell or some cells joint together.
2)HESCO barrier/Hesco bastion/Hescoconcertainer is a prefabricated, multi-cellular system, made of
zinc coated steel welded mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile.
Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins.
It is easy installed with using minimal manpower
and commonly available equipment. After extended, it is filled into
sand, stone, then hesco barrier like a defence wall or bunker, it
is widely use in military to protect safety.
1) wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
2) hole: 2''x2'', 3''x3'', 4''x4''
3) Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m, 1.06x1.37m, 2.13x2.21m, other sizes can
be produced as requested.
4) Geotextile: In non-woven geotextile, color can be white,
- Easy to handle and install
- High tensile and anti-impact capability
- Long life, regular use
- Can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone.