Hesco Barrier Factory,anti-corrosion,
2)Sizes: 2x1x1m, 3x 1x 1m, 4x 1x 1m, 2x 1x 0.5m
We are professional manufactory exporting Hesco Barrier for More 20
We supply the Hesco Barrier , which is made of the steel welded
mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile , can be filled with sand,
earth, cement, stone, then as a defencewall or bunker and widely used in the military to protect safety.
1)What is Hesco Barrier?
Welded Gabions are made from rigid, lightweight, galvanized steel
that allows for machine filling, holds the alignment of the face.
mesh gabions are faster to erect and do not need tensioning. This
them to keep their shape, to be free from bulges and depressions
fit easily against the wall.
2)What its application?
Typical Applications Include
• Perimeter Security and Defence Walls
• Equipment Revetments
• Ammunition Compounds
• Personnel and Material Bunkers
• Observation Points
• Defensive Firing Positions
• Entry Control Points
• Guard Posts
• Explosives and Contraband Search Areas
• Highway Checkpoints
• Border Crossing Checkpoints
• Protecting Existing Structures
• Highway Traffic Management
• Hostile Vehicle MItigation
3)what Structures and Charactersits ?It is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty
fabric liner, it can be used in separate cell or some cells joint
Assembling the Hesco bastion entails unfolding it and fills it with
sand, dirt or gravel. The main advantage of Hesco barriers,
strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood
fighters, is the quick and easy setup. Previously, people had to
a slow undertaking, with one worker filling about 20 sandbags per
hour. Workers use Hesco barriers and a front end loader can do ten
times the work of those using sandbags.
4). Specifications :
1) wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
2) hole: 2''x2'', 3''x3'', 4''x4''
3) Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m, 1.06x1.37m, 2.13x2.21m, other sizes can
be produced as requested.
4) Geotextile: In non-woven geotextile, color can be white,
in pallet or in bundles
Welded mesh panel