Jansen Log Spliter 20 Ton FS-Speed with 3.5 PS, Briggs &
Shipping Cost: 130.00
Prices incl. VAT
Yes No ?
Rating: 5.00 / 1 users voted
In stock delivery 4 to 10 days
Finance on all Garden and Farm machinery available
With its patented design, the Jansen FS-20Speed flywheel wood
splitter constitutes a revolution in wood splitting.
It would be virtually impossible to split a large quantity of
firewood more quickly than with our wood splitter. The FS-20Speed
exploits the principle of kinetic energy, i.e. the momentum from a
heavy flywheel. The splitter generates kinetic energy of 20 tonnes
- sufficient to split every piece of wood grown in European
In principle, this type of wood splitter is not a new invention but
has been available since the 1960s, especially in the US.
However, the drive unit of our splitter has been refined. Thanks to
a patented combined technology involving a special coupling system
in conjunction with a centrifugal clutch there is virtually no load
placed on the drive pinions and gear rack.
Compare this with the solutions provided by the competition where
in many cases a rapidly rotating drive pinion is engaged from above
or below into a gear rack at standstill obviously this type of
system will not last for very long...
This is certainly not the case with our system. Our patented
technology means that the drive pinion and gear rack are
permanently engaged. This ensures extremely long service life and
great user friendliness. Our equipment also avoids the customary
hard blow” to the palms when engaging the drive pinion in the gear
The following drawing will make things clearer.
Our kinetic splitter is the most powerful, smoothest engagement,
safest and most reliable because:
- Clutch & gearing allow constant rack engagement lasting longer
than competitive products
- Smoother engagement action vs. dropping rack on moving pinion
- No kickback from rack disengaging
- Economic design
- Clutch allows for safe rack speed and maximum power
The Jansen FS-20Speed is supplied with a top quality 4-stroke OHV
- 4-stroke OHV engine, 3.5 PS, Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel: regular Petrol
- Starter: recoil pull starter
- Weight: approx. 177 kg
- Towing speed: max. 25 km/h
- Max. splitting length: 52 cm
- Splitting slider velocity: approx. 3 sec.
- Splitting pressure: 20 tonnes (kinetic energy)
- Splitting wedge, length: 16 cm
- Dimensions 227x77x103(LxWxH)
- Dimensions, packaged: 166x57x106 cm (LxWxH)
- Quantity of engine oil: 0.7 l (10W40 or 15W40)
2 year parts only warranty, you send us the photo of damaged part ,
we access and post you out the replacement part and you make the
The equipment is supplied dismantled and delivered well packaged in
a wooden crate. You should allow around 2 hours for assembling
prior to putting into operation for the first time. The scope of
delivery includes an instruction manual and several exploded views.
Assembly should not cause any problems. If you do need assistance
nevertheless, we will be pleased to help. When putting into
operation for the first time, you will need approx. 1 litre of
engine oil for the engine. We recommend a 10W40 or 15W40 multigrade
Internal item#: 1028584278
Call us on 01795 500077 or contact us
Rate this product: 5 4 3 2 1
Antibot Code: 3 + 5 =
18 August 2017