Regular Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $17.59 You Save $4.40
Ends in 2 Days 22 Hrs 19 Min 6 Sec
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
($0.02 / ml)
($0.02 / ml)
- Car shampoo that produces thick layer of foam when used with a Foam
Lance or Foam Cannon
- Encapsulates contamination for safe removal from the paint
- Dilute 1:15 for a great value in every bottle
- Excellent shampoo for all vehicles
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
DI Microfiber Double Thick Edgeless Towel
Product DescriptionGyeon Foam is a high foaming car wash shampoo that will help you
clean your vehicle thoroughly! Dirt, grime, tar and other heavy
contamination buildup is inevitable unless you park your car in a
garage and never take it out for a spin. This contamination can be
a pain to remove, but with a good pre-washing you can break this
contamination down, allowing for easy and safe removal. Gyeon Foam
is a high end shampoo that has been designed for use with a Foam
Lance or Foam Cannon. During application, you will find that this
shampoo builds up a very thick foam, that sticks to every surface
on the exterior of your vehicle. The key word is "sticks" and this
shampoo does just that. It is so thick that it sticks to the
surface, covering dirty areas of the paint and dissolving any dirt
and grime it comes into contact with. This allows you to rinse off
the foam before it dries, removing a great deal of contamination in
the process. When you go over your paint with more shampoo and a
wash mitt, less contamination will be on the surface, greatly
reducing the risk of adding imperfections to the paint. Gyeon Foam
has a minimum dilution of 1:15, especially on already coated
vehicles, but Gyeon recommends using a dilution of 1:5 for
extremely dirty vehicles. If you want to apply a thick layer of
foam to your paint, grab yourself a bottle of Gyeon Foam today!
From The Label
- Effective pH-neutral pre-wash.
- Bodyshop safe.
- Does not strip waxes or affect coatings.
- Easiest way to safely wash a coated car.
- Does not leave any spots or smudges.
- (PH NEUTRAL WHEN DILUTED 1:5)
- Dilute the product 1:5 and use only with a HQ foam-lancer.
- Apply a thick layer of the foam onto all panels of the car and
leave it for 5 min.
- Rinse with a high pressure washer.
- Do not let it dry.
- Rinse all seals and exterior trim.
- Do not use the product in hot or sunny conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a