What Is Artichoke Extract ?
Artichokes, also knowm as Ju thistle, artichoke, French lily, lotus
lily perennial herb. The artichoke extract is usually made by the
artichoke's leaf, stem, and root because of they contain a high
concentration of certain chemicals found in the plant such as
Artichoke extract is used to stimulate the flow of bile from the
liver, and it can help reduce the symptoms of heartburn and alcohol
hangover.” Artichoke extract is also used for high cholesterol, irritable
bowel syndrome, kidney problems, anemia, fluid retention (edema),
arthritis, bladder infections, and liver problems. Artichoke
extract used in medicine to treat snakebites, prevent gallstones,
lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar; to increase urine flow;
and as a tonic or stimulant.
Herb Source: Cynara Scolymus L
Active Ingredients: Cynarin
Part Used: Leaf
Specifications: Cynarin 0.5%, 2.5%, 5%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Molecular Formula: C6H11O5
Molecular Weight: 6179.33
Pharmacological: Artichoke extract can enhance liver and kidney
function, lower cholesterol, promote the metabolism of amino acids
to help digestion. Artichoke acid can increase the vitality of the
liver and promote liver toxins out and promote the regeneration of
liver cells, promote secretion of bile law digest fats.
Functions of Artichoke Extract Cynarin Powder
1. Artichoke extract increasing bile secretion and law
constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting;
2. Artichoke extract is used for stimulating the secretion of bile
law, preventing arteriosclerosis, and protect heart blood:
3. Artichoke extract plays an important role in relieving vascular
4. Artichoke extract can be used for treatments of chronic
hepatitis, reducing cholesterol and indigestion diseases, improving
5. Artichoke extract is used for anti Hepatic toxicity, choleretic
agents, anti-high blood lipids (serum cholesterol);
6. Artichoke extract has effects on the malignant cells.
Applications of Artichoke Extract Cynarin Powder
1. Artichoke extract cynarin can be used in pharmaceutical field as
capsules or pills;
2. Artichoke extract powder is used for functional food as capsules
3. Artichoke extract can be used in water-soluble beverages;
4. Cynara scolymus extract can be used in health products as
capsules or pills.
Package & Storage
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from
moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Delivery t