|1. PRODUCT NAME|
SeamStitch Butyl Rubber Caulk
Corporate Address: EPDM Coatings N.E Sales Office 494 Bridgeport
Ave Suite 101, PMB 342 Shelton CT 06484-47482. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SeamStitch Buytl Rubber Elastomeric Caulk is a butyl rubber
elastomeric brush grade roof sealant and caulk for all types of
roofs.Butyl rubber caulk is another popular caulk alternative. It
is excellent for use in gaps and cracks that are up to " wide, such
as those appearing on windowsills and between doors and door
Strong and durable, butyl rubber caulk can last up to ten years
when applied correctly. It is also comes in a range of colors or
you can purchase colored tints to mix with the caulk to match the
color exactly to your dcor. Some butyl rubber caulks can also be
used to fill cracks in stone, brick, and concrete.
Built Up Roofing (BUR), Concrete Roofs, Metal Roofs, Modified
Bitumen, Polyurethane Foam, Single Ply Roofing (EPDM, PVC, TPO).
Caulking and sealing sheet metal fasteners, seams, laps and
flashings prior to the application of roof coatings. Patching
concrete, brick and masonry. Filling gaps in sidings and framed
openings. Excellent roof sealant for small roof repair jobs.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Durable vapor barrier seam sealer.
- Excellent elongation and tensile strength.
- Withstands ponding conditions in low slope roofs.
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
|3. TECHNICAL DATA|
See table on the following page.4. INSTALLATION
- This product is a vapor barrier and must be installed on dry
substrates only. A moisture survey may be needed.
- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil,
grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and
bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for
- EnergyGuard Butyl Rubber Elastomeric Caulk is ready to use.
Thinning is not recommended.
- Containers should not be left open for extended periods of time.
- Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always
perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
|5. AVAILABILITY & COST|
SeamStitch Butyl Rubber Caulk is available directly from Fixallroof
Coatings, from authorized distributors and online. Contact
Fixallroof Coatings for referral to a local Sales Representative or
visit our website.
Pricing information can be obtained from Fixallroof Sales
Periodic maintenance of Fixallroof Roof Restoration System ensures
extended service life and maintains reflectivity.7. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Contact Fixallroof Coatings for Technical Support. Additional
information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are
available.8. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from Fixallroof