DOWNLOAD TDS |DOWNLOAD MSDS
ALCOLIN WATERPROOF GLUE is a one-component professional-strength,
waterproof polyurethane adhesive specifically designed for assembly
work and for use with hardwoods, softwoods and non-flammable
It is also specially suited for window-frame stock, windows and
shutters. provides a longer open time than PVA glues, offers good
sandability and is unaffected by finishes.
As moisture causes the glue to foam, it has the ability to fill
gaps and bridge irregularities in the substrates. It works well on
exotic or oily woods and will not become brittle with age. The
non-brittle glue line is also ideal for bonding dissimilar
Excellent adhesion to a variety of materials. In addition to its
superior wood-to-wood performance where it is suitable for
softwoods, hardwoods and oily exotics, it is ideal for metal,
ceramic, processed boards, high pressure laminates, most plastics,
stone and other porous/non-porous materials.
Uses / Applications
- 100% Waterproof
- Fire resistant
- Outstanding versatility
- Excellent for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Epoxy like strength
- Tough glue line offering good sandability and durability
- Unaffected by finishes
- Long open time to assemble parts
- Fast setting time short press times, increased output
- Gap filling
- Solvent free
- Suitable for oily and exotic woods
- Can be used for water-resistant and weatherproof bonding of
wood-based materials, stone, ceramic, insulation materials and
- Ideal for all interior and exterior applications.
- Suitable for applications below the waterline, making it ideal for
marine applications such as boat building.
- Excellent for exterior furniture and doors, window frames,
shutters, garage doors, parquet flooring, cutting blocks, bent wood
laminations, table tops, birdhouses, etc.
- Ideal for interior furniture with frequent long-term exposure to
running or condensed water and high humidity e.g. saunas.
- Excellent for bonding composites together, such as polystyrene to
metal, wood to metal, plywood to concrete, stone to tile, etc.
- Not suitable for structural applications below the waterline.