kissed baby Ring Slings have the following features:
- The one-of-a-kind shoulder design, with a sturdy, triple-stitched
attachment of the rings. The kissed baby ring sling shoulder is a
flat design that moulds itself easily to shoulders of different
widths, while allowing a good amount of adjustment width-wide. It
is neither too narrow (ouch!) nor too wide (bulky).
- Offering six basic positions, plus up to 7 other uses!
- Carrying capability for newborns to toddlers (7 to 30 lbs.)
- Completely unpadded comfort in the shoulder and rails
- Simple adjustability with 2” or 2” welded-steel* rings
- A completely open tail, for use as a wipe, a panel for even more
breastfeeding discretion, a cover against sun and wind, etc.
- Differential-colour stitching on one rail, to help wearer visually
separate the tail sides (and upper and lower rails) when adjusting the sling.
- Packaging in an attractive, re-usable fabric drawstring bag with
coordinating fabric. This added-value item gives you a little extra
bag to store your sling, or a few diapers, toys, crayons, etc. when
you’re out and about.
The six positions:
The Chest-to-Chest Hold/Facing In
|The Cradle Hold/Reclining|
(head can be on either side)
The Hip Hold
The Piggyback Hold
The Kangaroo Hold/Facing Out