High Frequency Inverter with UPS
High Frequency Inverter with UPS Mode rated at 12/24/48V-600~3000W.
High Frequency Inverter with UPS Mode is a pure sinewave inverter
with UPS power backup. The power can be supplied to the load from
the AC mains and once the AC mains cut off, the power is switched
to the battery supply less than 10 milliseconds without any power
loss and the loads can run without interruption.
- Remote control unit for power output ON-OFF and power save mode,
reset, error message.-etc by RS485.
- Switch selectable 50 or 60Hz output, all models.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan.
- Built-in battery voltage and output watts scale meter.
- Bellow 1-Watt consumption in power save mode.
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD <3%.
- Panel indicators for battery voltage & load level (%).
- Compact and lightweight, yet rugged and vehicle rated, 83-86%
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and
- Built-in fast acting AC synchornised transfer switch (<10msec)
For detailed technical catalogues and operation manuals, please
download them from Download
We offer superior High Frequency Inverter with UPS in competitive
OEM service is available for High Frequency Inverter with UPS.