In capacities ranging from 4-16GB, microSDHC cards offer higher
storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more gamesmore
of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC card
allows you to maximize today’s revolutionary mobile devices.
Kingston’s microSDHC cards use the new speed class” rating that
guarantee a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with
devices that use microSDHC.
Identical in physical size to today’s standard microSD card, the
microSDHC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification
Version 2.00 and are only recognized by microSDHC host devices.
They can be used as full-size SDHC cards when used with the
included adapter**. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC
or SDHC logo on host devices (e.g. phones, PDAs, and cameras).
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can trust and
rely on Kingston’s microSDHC cards. All cards are 100-percent
tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live
- Compliantwith the SD Specification Version 2.00
- Versatilewhen combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC
- Compatiblewith microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard
- File Format — FAT 32
- Reliablelifetime warranty
- Capacity* — 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions0.43 x 0.59 x 0.039 ( 11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating
Class 2: 2MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate Class 4: 4MB/sec.
minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperatures-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperatures-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight.05 oz (1.4g)
Kingston microSDHC Part Number:
SDC2/16GB,SDC4/4GB, SDC4/8GB, SDC4/4GBSP
FCR-HS219/1 19-in-1 Reader
FCR-MRR, FCR-MRB microSD Reader
FCR-ML MobileLite USB 9-in-1 Reader DTCRC DataTraveler Micro Reader