|1. PRODUCT NAME|
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat
Corporate Address: EPDM Coatings N.E Sales Office 494 Bridgeport
Ave Suite 101, PMB 342 Shelton CT 06484-47482. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat is a water-based clear
coat that dries to a waterproof membrane.
Skylights, masonry, concrete, brick, plaster and stucco.Protective
finish over elastomeric coatings .
- Provides a seamless, durable, clear membrane.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Weather resistant and color stable
- Extends the life of fiberglass skylights.
- Provides a water resistant film over brick, stucco and masonry
- Enhances dirt pickup resistance when used over elastomeric roof
- Easy to use, non-toxic and VOC compliant water based coating
|3. TECHNICAL DATA|
See table on the following page.4. INSTALLATION
- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil,
grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and
bare surfaces must be prepared, ;cleaned and checked for
- EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat is ready to use.
Thinning is not recommended.
- Containers should not be left open for extended periods of time.
- Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always
perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
- Spray: Airless Sprayer , 1gpm, 3,000 psi, .017 tip.
- Brush: Good quality synthetic bristle brush.
- Roller: Medium nap roller.
- Clean Up: Water
|5. AVAILABILITY & COST|
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat is available directly
from epdmcoatings, from authorized distributors and online. Contact
epdmcoatings for referral to a local epdmcoatings Sales
Representative or visit our website.
Pricing information can be obtained from epdmcoatings Sales
Periodic maintenance of epdmcoatings Roof Restoration System
ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.7. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Contact epdmcoatings Coatings for Technical Support. Additional
information, product literature, brochures and specifications are
available.8. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from epdmcoatings.
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat Technical Data
Solids by weight:
8.7±.2 lbs per gallon
60 Shore A
0.65 gal/100 s.f.
55° - 100°F. Less than 85% relative humidity.
Dry to touch in 4 - 6 hours, 12 - 24 hours to recoat.
12 months @ 40°-90°F
Caution: EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Clear Coat is a water-based
product which will freeze and become unusable at temperatures below
32°F. Suspend all application if conditions prevent a complete cure
before sunset, rain, f