Sign In | Join Free | My
China Shenzhen Lohas Technology Ltd logo
Shenzhen Lohas Technology Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
Home >

Net PC Share Station(LH-MP40)

Net PC Share Station(LH-MP40)

Country/Region china

Company Shenzhen Lohas Technology Ltd

Categories PC Application Software

Update 2011-04-25 16:30:21

ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry

Contact Now

The average person uses less than 10% of the capacity of their PC. The rest is wasted. Shenzhen lohas technology taps into the other 90% so that multiple users can simultaneously share a single PC. Each person runs their own applications—and has their own files, settings and preferences, without the bulk and the cost of a dedicated PC.

The LH-MP40 enables you to dramatically cut computing costs by sharing the untapped power of existing PCs. The LH-MP40 access terminal, Ethernet extension protocol, and terminal services software work together to efficiently harness excess computing capacity and enable multiple users to share a single PC. Best of all, IT staff and end users do not need special training because this end-to-end solution is easy to manage and is compatible with standard PC applications.
The LH-MP40 is ideal for:
Schools and universities
Business and office applications
Internet and email

Product Tags:

pc station thin client computer


bulk emailing software

China Net PC Share Station(LH-MP40)

Net PC Share Station(LH-MP40) Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
*To: Shenzhen Lohas Technology Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)