| | | |
NEMA > Member Products
The Security Imaging and Communication Division contains the
product sections noted to the left. Please click on a link to view
the related standards, documents, news, and more.
More about NEMA products
NEMA is composed of eight divisions, representing major categories
in the electrical manufacturing industry. Each division is composed
of a number of product-specific sections.
Product group activities are facilitated by industry managers and
specialists in NEMA's four core areas: Business Information
Services, Industry Programs, Government Relations, and Technical
Services, reflecting the principles of managed projects and
Activities of divisions vary in relation to the programs conducted
by their product groups, as well as the desires of their
memberships. Each division has its own board of directors, which
review and guide product group level activities.
Finding product-related information
- The list of NEMA's divisions can be displayed by rolling your mouse
over the menu item, products.
- Clicking on a division will display the sections contained within
- It is not necessary to know the division or section to find a
standard, related product, or other news. Simply use the search
feature, "Select a Product" to find the information.
- Optosecurity Inc.
- Rapiscan Systems
- Siemens Corporation, Corporate Technology
- TeleSecurity Sciences, Inc.
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Security Information Object
Definitions (IODs) - NEMA IIC 1 v02