| | | |
NEMA > Member Products
The Power Equipment Division contains the product sections noted to
the left. Please click on the product to view the related
standards, documents, news, and more.
More about NEMA products
NEMA is composed of eight divisions, representing major categories
in the electrical manufacturing industry. Each division is composed
of a number of product-specific sections.
Section activities are facilitated by industry managers and
specialists in NEMA’s four core areas: engineering, government
affairs, e-commerce, and economic data, reflecting the principles
of managed projects and teamwork.
Activities of divisions vary in relation to the programs conducted
by their sections, as well as the desires of their memberships.
Each division has its own board of directors, which review and
guide section level activities.
Links to Power Equipment Division Documents:
3-17-05 Power Equipment Division
Board March 2005 Briefing on China v2
Parks NEMA 3.17.05 final
Finding product-related information
- The list of NEMA's divisions can be displayed by rolling your mouse
over the menu item, products.
- Clicking on a division will display the sections contained within
- It is not necessary to know the division or section to find a
standard, related product, or other news. Simply use the search
feature, "Select a Product" to find the information.
- ABB Wins Power Plant Automation Order in Louisiana for Distributed
- NEMA Publishes NEMA HV 2-2014 Application Guide for Ceramic
- NEMA Publishes American National Standards for Insulators:
ANSI/NEMA C29.2A-2013 and ANSI/NEMA C29.2B-2013
- NEMA Publishes NEMA White Paper ABP 3-2013 Molded Case Circuit
Breaker Systems Testing with Conductors
- NEMA Publishes NEMA SG 11-2013 Guide for Handling and Maintenance
of Alternating Current Outdoor High-Voltage Circuit Breakers
- MIT Technology Review recognizes ABB innovation among top 10
- ABB Inc.
- ALSTOM Grid Inc.
- Appleton Group
- Brooks Utility Products
- BURNDY LLC
- CG Power Systems USA Inc.
- Connector Mfg. Co. (Subsidiary of BURNDY LLC)
- Cooper Power Systems by Eaton
- Durham Company
- Elster Solutions
- ERICO International Corporation
- Federal Pacific
- G & W Electric Company
- Galvan Industries, Inc.
- GE Digital Energy
- GE Industrial Solutions
- Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
- Harger Lightning & Grounding
- Hitachi HVB, Inc.
- Hubbell Acme
- Hubbell Power Systems
- ILSCO Corporation
- Itron, Inc.
- Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- K-Line Insulators USA Inc.
- L-3 Communications, Power Paragon
- Lapp Insulators LLC
- MacLean Power Systems
- Mersen USA Newburyport-MA, LLC
- MGM Transformer Company
- Milbank Manufacturing Company
- Mirus International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- NGK-Locke Polymer Insulators, Inc.
- Panduit Corporation
- Penn Panel & Box Company
- Power Controls, Inc.
- Power Quality International, LLC
- Powersmiths International Corp.
- Prysmian Cables & Systems
- Radian Research, Inc.
- S&C Electric Company
- Schneider Electric
- Seves USA
- Sicame Corporation
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- South Atlantic, LLC
- SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc.
- TE Connectivity
- TE Connectivity Raychem Products
- Thomas & Betts, A Member of the ABB Group
- Toshiba International Corporation
- VanTran Industries, Inc.
- Victor Insulators, Inc.
- Z Power & Distribution Inc.
- American National Standard for Composite Insulators-Transmission
Suspension Type - ANSI/NEMA C29.12-2013
- American National Standard for Electric Connectors-Non-Sealed,
Multiport Connector Systems Rated 600 V or Less for Aluminum and
Copper Conductors - ANSI C119.6-2011
- American National Standard for Electrical Power Insulators-Test
Methods - ANSI/NEMA C29.1-1988 (R2002, R2012)
- American National Standard for Elec