| | | |
NEMA > Member Products
The Building Systems Division contains the product sections noted
to the left. Please click on a link to view the related standards,
documents, news, and more.
More about NEMA products
NEMA is composed of eight divisions, representing major categories
in the electrical manufacturing industry. Each division is composed
of a number of product-specific sections.
Product group activities are facilitated by industry managers and
specialists in NEMA's four core areas: Business Information
Services, Industry Programs, Government Relations, and Technical
Services, reflecting the principles of managed projects and
Activities of divisions vary in relation to the programs conducted
by their product groups, as well as the desires of their
memberships. Each division has its own board of directors, which
review and guide product group level activities.
Finding product-related information
- The list of NEMA's divisions can be displayed by rolling your mouse
over the menu item, products.
- Clicking on a division will display the sections contained within
- It is not necessary to know the division or section to find a
standard, related product, or other news. Simply use the search
feature, "Select a Product" to find the information.
- Acuity Brands, Inc. Announces Acquisition to Expand Its Presence in
Intelligent Building Automation and Energy Management Solutions
- NEMA Publishes NEMA 250-2014 Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
(1000 Volts Maximum)
- NEMA Publishes NEMA CG 1 Manufactured Graphite/Carbon Electrodes
- NEMA Publishes NEMA WD 9-2013 Dimmers, Photoelectric Controls,
Presence Sensors, and Multi-outlet Bars Energy Consumption Testing
- 2D2C, Inc.
- ABB Inc.
- Adalet, a division of Scott Fetzer
- Advanced Cable Ties, Inc.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- AFC Cable Systems, Inc., a part of Atkore International
- Allied Moulded Products, Inc.
- Allied Tube & Conduit, a part of Atkore International
- Allied Tube & Conduit/Cope
- Anamet Electrical, Inc.
- Appleton Group
- APT/Emerson Network Power
- Arlington Industries, Inc.
- Avery Dennison - Fastener Division
- BJB Electric L.P.
- Boltswitch, Inc.
- Bridgeport Fittings, Inc.
- Bryant Electric
- Budderfly LLC
- Calpipe Industries, Inc.
- Car Charging Group, Inc.
- Chalfant Manufacturing Company
- Champion Fiberglass, Inc.
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- CITEL INC.
- ClipperCreek, Inc.
- Coleman Cable LLC
- Continental Control Systems, LLC
- Cooper Power Systems by Eaton
- Cooper Wiring Devices by Eaton
- Crouse-Hinds by Eaton
- Davidge Controls
- DENT Instruments, Inc.
- Durham Company
- Eaton’s B-Line Business
- Eaton’s Bussmann Business
- Electri-Flex Company
- Elster Solutions
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Emerson Network Power Surge Protection, Inc.
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Enduro Composites Inc.
- ERICO International Corporation
- Ericson Manufacturing Company
- FRE Composites
- Fuji Electric Corporation of America
- GE Digital Energy
- GE Industrial Solutions
- General Cable
- Honeywell Automation & Control Solutions
- Hubbell Building Automation, Inc.
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Hubbell Incorporated Wiring Device-Kellems
- Hubbell Power Systems
- Hubbell TayMac
- Hubbell Wiegmann
- International Metal Hose Company
- Interpower Corporation
- IPEX USA LLC
- Killark - Division of Hubbell Inc.
- Legrand, North America
- Legrand/Pass & Seymour
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
- Mainsafe Corporation
- Meltric Corporation
- Mersen USA Newburyport-MA, LLC
- Milbank Manufacturing Company
- MP Husky Corporation
- Oglaend System US LLC
- Panduit Corporation
- Penn Panel & Box Company
- Pentair Technical Solutions
- Philips Day-Brite
- Philips Lighting
- Philips Lighting, BU Professional Luminaires
- Philips Lightolier
- Phoenix Contact
- Post Glover Resistors, Inc.
- Producto Electric Corporation