Low Voltage Lighting Transformers
For a cost effective approach to supplylow voltage for
recreational, lighting, light duty industrial and pooland spa
applications or for a general purpose load including
actuatingrelays, bells, control and low voltage circuits, these
NEMA 3R styleencapsulated transformers are specifically designed
for the followingapplications:
- General purpose applications used to adjust a supplyvoltage to
match load equipment.
- Supplying machine tool circuits.
- Actuating relays, bells, signal and alarm systems.
- Operating small motors, valves and dampers.
- Industrial lighting and circuit isolation.
- Pool and Spa (must be ordered in a NEMA 4X stainlesssteel
- 50/60 Hz frequency
- Ratings from 50VA up to 5000VA
- Three standard voltage groups;120/240-12/24, 120/240-16/32 and
- Encapsulated core & coils in acombination silica sand and resin
- Designed with a heavy duty NEMA Type 3Renclosure (Optional NEMA 4,
4X and 12 enclosures available upon request)
- Insulation system: 130°C (80°C rise) for50 to 1000 VA; 180°C (115°C
rise) for 1500 to 5000 VA
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- 10 year warranty
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
- Low Voltage Lighting TransformersCatalog
- Enclosure Drawings, Electrical ConnectionDiagrams, Termination
- Low Voltage Lighting Transformers singlephase up to 50 kVA