[Product Name]: Pomegranate Extract
[Botanical Source]: Punica granatum L.
[Part Used]: Hull and seed
[Preparation] Pomegranate extract is obtained from comminuted
or hull by extraction with certain solvents.
Ellagic Acid: 40%(HPLC)
Polyphenols: 40%, (UV)
[Appearance]: Brown or grey fine powder
Molecular Formula: C14H6O8;
CAS No.: 476-66-4;
Ellagic Acid, the active ingredient extracted from Punica granatum
L., has the following functions:
1. Anti cancer and anti mutation. It has been proved to be an
effective anti-carcinogen upon carcinoma of rectum and colon,
esophageal carcinoma, liver cancer, lung cancer, carcinoma of
tongue and skin.
2. Restrain to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and many kinds of
microbe and virus.
3. Antioxidant, coagulant, descenting blood pressure and sedation.
4. Treat kinds of symptoms caused by high blood sugar,
5. Resist to atherosclerosis and tumour.
6. Antioxidant, senescence inhibition and skin whitening.
Ellagic Acid C14H6O8 228.25