Refractory bricks refers to the brick whose Al2O3 contains from 30%
to 80%, the contains of Al2O3 from 30% to 42% is call clay bricks,
the contains of Al2O3 from 45% to 80% is call high alumina bricks.
1.Good acid stability
2.Good thermal performance
3.good thermal shrinkage
4.Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion
High Alumina Brick
1. High refractoriness, High-temperature endurable.
2. Good corrosion resistance.
3. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
7. Good volume stability at high temperature.
Clay brick is suitable for secondary parts of coke oven, such as
regenerator seal wall, small flue lining brick and regenerator
checker brick lining brick, roof,door and rising pipe lining brick,
etc.It is one of refractory brick used in blast furnaces, hot blast
stove, heating furnace, power boiler, lime kiln, rotary kiln,
High alumina brick is mainly used for masonry in blast furnaces,
hot air stoves, electric furnace roof, blast furnace and
reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln lining. In addition, high
alumina brick also widely used for open hearth regenerative checker
brick, pouring system with plug head, gate brick, etc