1.stable Mg chelated micronutrient
|Product name||Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, magnesium disodium complex|
|Solubility in water||About 800g / l (20°C) , about 1500g / l (80°C)|
|pH Value (1% water solution )||6-7|
Characteristics & Applications:
White powder. It is a stable water chelate Mg in chelating state
which is mainly used in agriculture, horticulture and chemicals.
Features of EDTA chelated organic fertilizer
- Equipped with the latest science and technology, according to the
physiological characteristics and
nutrients absorption regulation of plant, the agricultural
scientists developed this multi-function biological agent;
- Chelated micronutrients foliar fertilizer;
- Contain various and sufficient nutrients including amino acid and
micronutrients for plant;
- Increase the chlorophyll content and enhance the plant
photosynthesis so as to strengthen the protein synthesis;
- Promote new roots and strengthen vine branches, improve
resistibility to various deficiencies like yellow leaves,
lobules, red leaves, rotten roots, black roots and physiological
- Promote flower-formation and improve quality and output to 20%;
- Improve self-immunity and enhance resistance to disease, insects,
drought, cold and lodging;
- Free from contamination and without residue, suitable for the
production of green and pollution-free foods.
The importance of Magnesium:
Magnesium element plays the main role in plants is related to photosynthesis.
Chlorophyll is inseparable from Mg element. Magnesium deficiency of plant leaf is light green,
it means that chlorophyll formation and it is harmful for the growth of plants.