Protected Fuse Box Assemble With Fuse For Protecting Component Of
All Electrical Circuits
- Fuses are an important protection component of all electrical
circuits. These devices are employed in all industries and all
electronic products from televisions to power generators and home
- Without fuses electronic devices could be severely damaged in the
event of a power surge or other event that causes excessive
- We will get prompt respond about this item after any question we
get from you.
- The protected fuse box with fuse is with a wide range, superior
quality and favorable price and stylish designs.
- Our company specializes in various connectors in your exact
specification. If you do not find the exact items your needs,
please do not be rush to go away. Send your specifications or item
number or picture to us so we can give you our best resolves.
- The items are produced according to the standard of TUV TUV/ISO
9001:2008 international standard quality management.
- The fuse box with fuse is widely recognized and trusted by users
and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
- The fuse box conforms to REACH and ROHS regulations.
- Inspection: 100% tested before delivery
- We are able to supply various types of motorcycle connectors
according to clients’ specific requirements. We have already made
many new moulds for customers from Italy, Turkey, Australia, USA,
Poland and Germany
- Fuse terminals form an electrical connection between the power
source and the electronic device that incorporates the fuse. The
fuse terminal completes the circuit by directing the flow of
electricity from the power source through the fuse and onto the
mechanisms of the electronic device. When excessive current occurs
the fuse is the first component to detect it and melts in the
manner described in section 1. These components are one-use
devices, however, and must be replaced each time a voltage surge
- We inspect all incoming raw materials from the suppliers before
they are put on the warehouse shelves.
- Our sales service of before and after-sales will satisfied with
Electric Circuit Protection
A fuse functions as a protector for a circuit by creating an open
circuit condition when excessive current is encountered. The fuse
performs this function by interrupting the electrical current
through the melting of some of its specifically designed
components. These components are melted by the heat generated as a
result of the excessive current. This keeps the excess voltage from
contacting with the circuit and causing greater damage to the
Detailed products specification:
Fuses can be designed to perform in a variety of electrical events.
For all these varieties of uses only two basic fuse types exist:
the expulsion fuse and the current limiting fuse. Expulsion fuses
arrest excessive current through an action of demonized gas when
the components of the fuse melt. A current limiting fuse works with
a surrounding collar of sand filler which restricts and cools the
fusible elements when melting in an over-current situation.