Material: Rigid PVC.
Size: 2' x 2' (foot) (4 Square feet)
Thickness: 0.37 mm
Color: Any Plain Color Shade.
Effects: Wooden Grains effects, Metallic, Pearl, Velvet etc.
Application: To decorate Ceiling or walls
If you want to add your special touch our products, we welcome your
suggestions /requirements. Customization is possible on all these
Just follow these four simple steps to install our 24" x 24"
overlapping edge decorative ceiling system. It is really quick and
easy to glue up faux-tin ceiling tiles.
- Prepare the surface: Wipe off the ceiling / surface and make it smooth and even. Remove
loose plaster, paint, wall paper etc.
- Draw an angle: draw straight lines in the corner (in width and length part) and
make a 90 degree angle, for starting point of pasting.
- Apply the adhesive: We recommend usingInstant Grab #310
- Place and press:Place the sheet into the required position (first sheet at the
90-degree point) and press firmly but gently. Overlap the ends of
the previous sheet, again using firm but gentle pressure. The
advantage of the decorative ceiling system in 24" x 24" with
overlapping edges is that it provides you with an extra and unique
edge for your PVC ceiling panels decoration due to multiple designs
available in all colors.
- Long-lasting and durable
- Widest range to choose from
- Partly replaceable
- Decorative and colorable (Any good-quality paint)
- No fungus and termite effects
- Convenient size (2' x 2')
- Washable (with mild detergent)
- Lightweight and dust-proof
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy, quick, and inexpensive to fix
- Non-flammable static (will not create static electricity, as other
- Ideal for any ceiling in any weather condition
The PVC decorative ceiling systems have dominated the market for
the past 15 years. They are manufactured from high-quality
polyvinyl chloride sheets and are embossed to create
three-dimensional effects. Artwork is created with various colors
and effects. The combination of the above results in an
extraordinary, incomparable appearance.
The PVC systems are available in the size of 24"x 24" and are
available in 40+ beautiful designs in almost any color or shade. A
combination of two or more colors is also available. You may enjoy
wood-like effects that resemble real wood grain, metallic (gold,
silver, copper, etc.), pearl shine, etc., all of which create
stylish and unrivaled beauty. When considering how to install
decorative ceiling tiles, home owners are free to imagine any
degree of beauty desired because of the simplicity of installation.
The PVC can be fixed on any hard, plain surface with any
good-quality rubber-based adhesive. They can be used in homes,
offices, hospitals, schools, hotels, motels, business complexes,
etc. Their quality and economical value are exceptional. Inquires
about how to install faux-tin ceiling tiles in any particular
location can be answered by our knowledgeable staff.
All of the designs are available in a variety of colors in our
Installation Instructions For Overlapping Edges
- The PVC ceiling tiles can be installed on any hard and plain
surface, and faux-tin ceiling tiles’ glue-up can be easy.
- The tiles can be cut with scissors for required fitting size.
- To install the tiles on the T-bar system or suspending grids,
first, create a false ceiling structure on the T-bar system using
plywood, MDF, block board, etc., then simply paste the tiles on the
- The ceiling tiles are washable and colorable.