Forma Clay Lubricant
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $8.49
You Save $3.50
Clearance - only 11 left in stock! View all Clearance products
Please note: discount codes do not apply to this item
- Improves lubricity and reduces friction when using a clay bar!
- Works great with clay bars, prep pads, and prep towels
- Helps minimize clay bar induced marring
- Made in the USA!
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
DI Accessories Fine Grade Clay Bar
Lake Country White Polishing Pad
DI Brushes Toothbrush Style Detail Brush
DI Brushes Wheel Woolies
DI Accessories Speedy Stone Pet Hair Remover
Lake Country Hydro Tech Cyan Light Cutting & Polishing Pad
Product DescriptionForma Clay Lubricant will provide you with a nice slick surface so
you can safely glide your clay bar across the paint! With all of
the road debris and other various environmental contamination that
hits the car when driving, you car can become extremely dirty,
incredibly fast. Shampoos and degreasers can remove the majority of
the dirt and grime that reaches the surface, but some of this
contamination can become embedded into the clearcoat and a clay bar
will be needed to remove it. The Forma Clay Lubricant is packed
with acrylic wetting agents that will allow you to provide an
extremely slick and highly lubricated surface. This helps you use
your clay bar safely and glide it effortlessly across the paint.
Embedded contamination will be lifted and removed from the surface,
while limiting the risk of adding imperfections into the paint
during the clay bar process. Forma Clay Lubricant features a 100%
synthetic formula that actually clings tightly to the surface,
making it easier to use on any vertical panels of your vehicle. No
more clay lube running down the side of your vehicle! Once you are
finished using your clay bar, this clay lube will wipe away easily
and you will be left with a surface that is as smooth as glass and
properly prepped for any polishing and/or protection layers you
want to apply. Another great feature is that this clay lube smells
fantastic, making it even more of a joy to work with. Some people
it smells like bubble gum others say watermelon candy, but either
way it's a fantastic scent you will love. If you are looking for a
clay lube to help you when you are using your favorite clay bar,
the Forma Clay Lubricant will work great!
From The Label
Forma Clay Lubricant
- Works great with clay bars as well as prep pads and towels
- Improves lubricity and reduces friction
- Minimizes swirl marks and marring
- Helps extend life of clay bars
helps with decontaminating the paint after the vehicle is
thoroughly washed by providing great lubrication. This product
clings to the paint making it easier to decontaminate vertical
panels and wipes off easily. Our easy to use formula works with any
clay bar, surface prep pad or towel. Forma Clay Lubricant helps
minimize swirl marks and marring sometimes caused by the
decontamination process. We recommend using it indoors only or at
least out of direct sunlight.
- Paint should be fully clean
- Mist Forma Clay Lubricant liberally onto the surface to be treated.
- Glide Forma Clay Bar, prep pad or towel across the surface with
little to no pressure.
- Once a section feels free of any contaminants, move on to the next
- Working in smaller areas minimizes risk of swirl marks and marring.
- Avoid letting the product dry on the surface when working in high
temps or in the sun (not recommended).
- In a cool environment, a car can be decontaminated then washed to
clean up any clay lube residue.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a