YHW1 Air Circuit Breaker
YHW1 Air Circuit Breaker
ACB drawer type up to 6300A draw-out air circuit breaker fixed type
air circuit breaker (ACB)
1.Application of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
NOA1 series Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker is extensively used as
the main switch in the low voltage distribution switchboard of
rated voltage of 400V and 690V, rated current of 630A to 6300A,
50HZ or 60HZ. Its function is to control and protect the electrical
circuit from damage and prevent power equipments from harm of
overload, under-voltage, short circuit and single phase earth etc.
Provide with intelligent protecting function and precise selective
protection, breaker can enhance the dependability of power supply
and avoid unwanted power cut. It comply with IEC60947-2 standard.
2.Feature of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. Rated AC current: 630A-6300A
2. Short-circuit breaking capacity: 80KA-120KA
3. Rated Voltage: under AC690V
4. Two Types: draw-out type and fixed type
5. Equipped with many types of intelligent controllers, of
6. Both the 3 Pole and 4 Pole air circuit breakers are available.
7. Standards: IEC60947-2, GB14048.2
3.Categories of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. Our air circuit breaker can be of two installation types: fixed
type and draw-out type
2. Number of poles: 3 pole and 4 pole
3. Operation type: manual operation, auto operation
4. Trip types: Intelligent controller, under voltage instant ( or
time delay type) trip and shunt trip
5. Intelligent controller categories: L type(basic type), M type(
Standard type), and H type ( communication type)
4.Normal Working Conditions of intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. The ambient temperature of our intelligent circuit breaker
should be within -5°C to +40°C. The average temperature should not
be more than +35°C(except for customized designs)
2. The altitude should be below 2000M.
3. The relative humidity should not be more than 50% at +40°C, the
upper temperature limit. At lower temperatures, higher humidity is
allowed e.g 90% at 20°C. Dew that is formed during temperature
variation should be eliminated, to increase its durability.
4. Pollution grade: class 3
5. The following have an installation grade of IV: main circuit,
absent voltage release coil, power transformer primary coil. Other
auxiliary circuits and controls have a mounting grade of III.
6. The circuit breaker should be installed according to the manual.
The vertical till angle should not exceed 5 degrees.
7. if the air circuit breaker is installed in a small compartment
of the switch board, the protection grade is up to IP40. If it is
then fitted with a door frame, the protection grade is up to IP54.
Previous: YHL7N Mini Circuit Breaker