Rotary Tilling and Fertilizing Corn Seeder Introduction
Rotary tilling and fertilizing corn seeder is matched with tractor
for corn seeding and fertilizing in the untilled farmlands. It
consists of rotary cultivator and bucket wheel seeder, which are
connected through three points linkage. The combined corn seeder
can complete the processes of loosing soil,
ditching, fertilizing, planting, covering soil in one operation,
thus reducing the frequency of tractor entering into the farmlands.
Besides, the rotary cultivator and bucket wheel seeder can be used
Rotary Tilling Corn Seeder High Spotlights
1. Multiple use of the machine reduces the investment, lightens the
labor intensity of farmers and raises the production efficiency.
2. Seeding rate of seed-metering device is precise, qualified seeds
reaches more than 90%.
3. High precision of hole spacing and row spacing makes plants
distribute well. Individual superiority can be given full
4. Both the fertilizer and seed openers adopt double-disc type,
5. The row spacing and working width can be adjusted by changing
the gear ratio of the gearbox.
6. The transmission shafts of each row are integrated together as a
whole, working at consistent speed. The transmitting power is so
strong that the seeder can work normally even one ground wheel slip
7. Applicable for wheat seeding can through replacing the bucket
wheel corn seeder assembly with wheat planting assembly.
Pay Attention to the Safe Operation
1. It is forbidden to put the plow blade into the soil before
starting the machine, also, put the plow blade into the soil
violently is prohibited.
2. A sharp turn and reverse when working can damage the machine.
Lift the machine up when turn or reverse is needed.
3. Cut off the power when clearing the grass or sundries tangling
around the machine or changing the coulter.
4. The tractor should keep a consistent speed and reduce the stops
in case of the accumulation or shortage of seeds or fertilizer.
Corn Seeder Technical Data
|Max Fertilizing Amount||60Kg/mu|