This range of beacon/sounder units, intended for use in potentially
explosive gas and dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 10
watts (sounder) and10 joules (beacon) and is suitable for use in
the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in
the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flamepaths, flare and body are manufactured from a UV stable
glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting
stirrup are incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product. A
tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of assembly of
parallel spigot flamepaths.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- EExde IIB T3.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2 G.
- CENELEC approved.
- BASEEFA certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and 67.
- Certified temperature50°C to +70°C*.
- Up to 116 dB(A)*.
- Version with independent beacon/sounder operation now available.
- 27 Tones, user selectable (dual tone option)
- Tones comply with UK00A/PFEER guidelines
- Integral volume control
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath.
- Ratcheted swivel mouting stirrup.
- Stainless steel fixtures.
- Tapered flamepath.