This range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially
explosive gas and dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 8
Watts and is suitable for use in the harsh environmental conditions
found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical
The body and cover are manufactured from a UV stable glass
reinforced polyester. The are is manufactured from UV stable ABS.
Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to
ensure a corrosion-free product.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- ATEX Approved, Ex de IIC tD A21 T130°C
- IEC Approved Ex de IIC tD A21 T130°C
- UL listed for USA and Canada (Pending)
Class I, Div 2, Groups A,B,C & D
Class I, Zone 1 & 2, AExde IIC T3
Ordinary locations: Audible signal device
- Certied temperature 50°C to +70°C.
- GRP corrosion-free amepath.
- 112dBA at 8 watts at 1 metre.
- Power tappings via integral transformer.
- Ratcheted swivel mounting stirrup
- Stainless steel xtures.
- 100V or 70v line versions available.
- Earth continuity available.