These manual fire alarm, emergency shutdown breakglass and
pushbutton units have been designed for the most arduous
environmental conditions. The units are both easy to install and
maintain. Intrinsically safe EExia and flameproof EExd versions of
each model are available. A choice of either stainless steel or
alloy makes the range suitable for either the offshore or onshore
- EExia IICT4 or EExd IIC T5/T6.
- ATEX aproved, Ex II 1G (EExia) Ex II 2GD (EExd).
- BASEEFA certified.
- UL Listed (PB only), Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D.
- GOST ‘R’ & ‘K’* certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- CSA certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature 55°C to +70°C*.
- Stainless steel or marine grade alloy.
- Robust yet lightweight.
- Easy to maintain.