These manual fire alarm call points have been designed for use in
hazardous locations and harsh environmental conditions. The GRP
enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where
lightweight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is
- Polyester enclosure-light, strong and not subject to corrosion.
- 2 models: Breakglass.;Pushbutton.
- 4 basic versions available:
(1) Explosion protected Exe (ATEX, Chinese [CQST],Brazilian
(2) Explosion protected Exi (ATEX, GOST ‘R’,GOST ‘K’, Chinese
(CQST), Brazilian [Inmetro] or CSA),
(3) Explosion protected: Class I, Div. 2,Groups A-D Class II, Div.
2, Groups F & G (PB only)Class I, Zone 2
(4) Weatherproof & Dust-tight/UL ordinary locations.
- In line and end of line resistors and/or zener diodes can be
- Variety of colours available.
- Up to 9 terminals available.
- Lift flap available for extra protection against inadvertent
- Optional LED-this indicates that the unit has been designed for use
in been operated-useful for testing purposes.
- Earth continuity option for metal glands.
- 1 or 2 changeover switches.
- Captive cover screws.
- SIL 2 Certified.